Inside our book you’ll find a simple guide to infusing your family’s meals with fresh, whole foods. Proven, detailed recipes, presented alongside easy-to-understand information on whole food preparation and nutrition, will help you transform your lifestyle and create delicious, healthy meals.
June Louks embodies a healing lifestyle that is in deep connection with our planet. She healed herself of debilitating and degenerating health challenges. A beekeeper who grows her own food, she co-founded the Malibu Agricultural Society and is committed to the well-being and healing of families and communities.
"June Louks has written a jewel of a raw food nutritional book. Informative- well beyond just another recipe book, June easily and effectively demystifies healthy eating for both children and parents. Its easy reading, informative approach empowers parents to show children how healthy eating, including desserts, can be delicious, fun, and great for the planet."
- Edison de Mello, MD, PhD, Founder & Medical Director of Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine, Santa Monica, California
Are you looking for easy raw food recipes that require little time to prepare? June and her family learned how to whip up mouth-watering cucumber wraps, black bean burritos, strawberry spinach salad, Thai soup, primo pesto pasta, macadamia nut ice cream, fudge brownies and more-with easy-to-find ingredients and just a blender or food processor. June shares her family's personal wellness journey to help guide you to an enjoyable, inspiring way of healthy eating.
- Learn simple lifestyle changes that improve your health and the health of our planet.
- Tackle fatigue, migraines, obesity, osteoporosis, high cholesterol, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, and other diseases of affluence.
- Learn to love fresh, whole plant-based food.
- Get the kids involved in and enthused about healthy food choices.
- Thrive-live in optimum health with your children and family!
In this era of highly processed foods, let fresh, whole fruits and vegetables help you get on a more nutritional path, whether you want to jump in head-first or ease into it gradually. They're convenient, too, since fresh, whole fruits and vegetables are the ultimate in fast food. June's knowledge of fresh, whole food preparation, nutrition, and detailed recipes will help you create delicious, healthy meals.
Let A Malibu Mom's Manifesto on Fresh Whole Foods help you put more fresh fruits and vegetables into your daily diet.